Cardiac disease is one of the leading health concerns world wide. Successful treatment of the many conditions that cause and perpetuate heart disease requires that physicians approach specific cardiac problems with as much information as today's technology
can provide. To supply your referring physicians with this information you need software that gives you insight into cardiac anatomy and function supported by quantifiable data.
Cardiac IQ Function Xpress post-processing software helps you evaluate cardiac function and diagnose cardiovascular disease with a high degree of confidence. Providing accurate and reproducible quantification of left and right ventricular volumes, ejection
fractions, and myocardial mass, Cardiac IQ Function Xpress is optimized to assess cardiac function using multiphase, multi-slice cardiac CT images.
The CardIQ Function Xpress option provides an easy-to-use and time-effective way for you to perform cardiovascular functional analysis.
- Automatically pre-processes and loads exams.
- Automatically detects all chambers in all phases.
- Automatically performs ejection fraction and chamber volume analysis with 91% reliability on LV and RV automatic ejection fraction.
- Provides single click myocardial analysis with bull's eye images.
- Performs simultaneous case review in real time.
- Lets you load multiphase data with no load time.
- Lets you review multiple cases in real time.
- Lets you generate reports with imported analytics.