Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement/Implantation (TAVR/TAVI) demands meticulous, detailed planning to be successful. Providing you with the necessary information, confirmation of valve stenosis, viable access approach, distances to ostia, elliptical aortic root dimensions, identification of the valve plane and appropriate angle for valve deployment in the cathlab, for example; is vital to your planning. You need a protocol that helps process imaging data into 3D models to help you better understand a particular patient's cardiac anatomy and aid in developing an appropriate therapy path and strategy.
The Valve Planning protocol in the Vessel IQ Xpress application lets you visualize cardiac anatomy with the degree of detail required to evaluate the presentation of the aortic valve. Armed with this information, you can develop a pre-proceduralTAVR/TAVI plan to establish a therapy strategy for the patient.
- Lets you segment the aorta from iliacs to aortic root.
- Lets you select the access route.
- Lets you see vessel tortuosity and 3D visualization of calcifications.
- Lets you measure the aortic annulus and define valve plane to help you select the appropriate device to implant.
- Lets you measure the distance between the leaflets and coronary ostia for planning valve deployment.
- Automatically gives you the optimized angle for the intervention.