We designed the cost-effective Corometrics 170 Series Fetal Monitors to help you make quick, accurate clinical assessments.
- Alerts you to fetal heart rate concerns
- The fetal heart rate alarm provides both audible and visual alerts if the heart rate is higher or lower than the range you set as normal.
- Helps you place the transducer
- Independent volume controls make it easier to locate the transducer for most effective monitoring.
- Can monitor multiple heart rates
- There is an option to monitor twins.
- Displays important information prominently
- The large, easy-to-read LCD display clearly presents information about fetal heart rate and uterine activity.
- Offers portability
- An optional mobile roll stand cart lets you transport the monitor and all of its necessary accessories.
Working in conjunction with Corometrics 170 Series Fetal Monitor, we offer:
- The GE Healthcare Mini Telemetry interface lets you monitor your patients even while they’re ambulatory.
- Centricity ™ Perinatal (CPN) compatibility that lets you capture and archive your patient’s data, which helps speed up workflow and ensures data availability.
- Optional Fetal Movement Detection Software that automatically senses fetal movement and annotates its occurrence on the strip chart. Nautilus watertight toco and 9-crystal ultrasound transducers for hydrotherapy and bedside monitoring.
Operating Specifications (Ultrasound)
- Technique Pulsed Doppler with auto correlation processing
- Transducer Type 9-crystal
- Pulse Repetition 2 kHz (all modes)
- Frequency Pulse Duration 92 μs
- Transmitter Frequency 1.151 MHz
- Spatial-Average Temporal Isata <5 mW/cm2
- Average Intensity
- Focal 20 dB Beam Area 16.6 cm2, at a range = 7 cm
- Peak Instantaneous 1.8 mW/cm2
- Heart Rate Counting Range 50-210 BPM
- Leakage Current Complies with IEC 60 1.1 and/or IEC 601.1.1 harmonized national standard; Complies with EN 60601-1-2:2002