Supporting High Acuity Care customers scaling up their ICU capacity
In exceptional circumstances, exceptional measures are needed.
- Free license extensions for Centricity Critical Care or Centricity High Acuity Critical Care during the peak of the crisis *
- Prioritized stock management for device connectivity equipment and other critical hardware components
- Increased capacity in our implementation and helpdesk functions
Contact your local GE representative
Limit contamination and cross-infections
Clinical Accessories that support Infection Prevention & Control
Infection Prevention and Control Policy is to ensure that the Hospital‘s provide an environment and system of care which minimises the risk of infection to patients, staff and visitors. GE Accessories offer a reliable disposable solution that delivers value.
- Single patient use accessories reduce the risk of cross-contamination and help lower the risk of costly equipment associated infections
- No sterilization or assembly required, which could lead to time and cost savings
- Help reduce the risk of nosocomial infections