Excellent anatomical coverage
Superb image quality with high Detective Quantum Efficiency (DQE)
Lower dose by design
Simple, centralized, automated controls
All-in-one large display monitor
In clinical use, the results of the application of dose reduction techniques will vary depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location and clinical practice. The Interventional cardiologist, assisted by a physicist as necessary has to determine the appropriate settings for each specific clinical task.
2. PCI ASSIST refers to features of Innova IGS 520
3. Improvement vs. same test without PCI ASSIST option. IQ & visibility improvement is measured on Innova IGS530 with phantoms using various Plexiglas Thicknesses, acquisition parameters and the NEMA spoke wheel tool (ref 1), calculating the ratio of the contrast of the moving wires to the background noise level. The amount of Image Quality improvement related to PCI ASSIST depends on the acquisition parameters, clinical task, patient size, amount of motion in the image, anatomical location, and clinical practice. Ref1: A new tool for benchmarking cardiovascular fluoroscopes; S. Balter, Radiation Protection Dosimetry, Vol. 94, No. 1–2 pp. 161–166 (2001)
4. Valve ASSIST 2 solution includes TAVI Analysis, HeartVision 2 and requires AW workstation with Volume Viewer, Volume Viewer Interventional. These applications are sold separately.
5. Ultrasound imaging is not included in Valve ASSIST 2
6. The U/S Image on the Large Display Monitor is for information. The primary display for U/S imaging is on the Ultrasound screen.