AIR™: A simply better MR experience*
Comprehensive imaging solutions for clinical flexibility and exam versatility
Consistently accurate. Consistently quick.
- 80% of cases get improved image quality without added time with AIR™ Recon
- 59% productivity gain in exam set-up and 37% reduction in table time with AIR Touch™
- 5x faster set-up time & 4x fewer mouse clicks with AIR x™
Patient-friendly design maximizes comfort and system utility
- Adaptive AIR™ Coils accommodate all types of scans and patient sizes
- Feet-first imaging reduces claustrophobia rejection rate by 90%
- Non-contact, free-breathing scanning with Auto Navigator
Flexibility to boost your investment
- Advanced capabilities, such as Radiation Oncology, Surgical Suite and MRgFUS solutions
- Orchestra, GE Collaboration ortal and user groups for easy development and sharing
Expand your clinical MR capabilities with SIGNA™Works
Versatility to meet all your clinical needs
Axial MUSE with AIR™ 48ch Head Coil
Coronal T2 STIR with HyperCube and HyperSense, oblique reformat
Silent MRA with AIR™ 48ch Head Coil
Axial T2 HyperCube with AIR™ 48ch Head Coil
ViosWorks 4D Flow with HyperKat with AIR™ 48ch Head Coil
Fast imaging: 4:26 min. for total brain + Phase Maps with AIR™ 48ch Head Coil
AIR™ Anterior Array Coil + Posterior Array 2-station spine
Adapting to all patients
eXpress Dockable TableLightweight eXpress dockable table for fast extraction and improved patient preparation workflow.
Elevating radiology by addressing patient needsFree-breathing for any examination, including dynamic studies as well as compatible needle-free and motion-correction techniques.
Get the Works with MRI upgrade options
Bring AIR™ to your Discovery™ MR750w or Discovery™ MR750w GEMUpgrade to SIGNA™ Architect Lift and ascend to the next generation of MR without wall removal.
- Increase your procedures by 30%1
- Reduce install time by 60%2
- Get today’s technology at up to half of the cost3
*Simply better compared to conventional technology.
1 With GE SIGNA™ Lift, the system may be able to scan 2-3 more patients per day due to new capabilities and productivity.
2 Total upfront costs include equipment, downtime and siting. Actual results may vary. Based on average estimate construction costs to upgrade with SIGNA™ Lift vs. replacing with a new system.
3 Compared to a new GE 1.5T MR system – upfront cost includes equipment, construction required for the equipment install and potential mobile cost during downtime. Actual costs will vary depending upon your site’s specific circumstances.