GE Healthcare X-ray
Endotracheal Tube Positioning*
As many as 25% of intubations outside of the operating room result in mispositioned ET Tubes, which can lead to severe complications2-6.
Critical Care Suite’s Endotracheal Tube Positioning AI algorithm is now available on AMX 240 mobile X-ray systems.
Pneumothorax Triage and Notification
The Pneumothorax Notification is included in Critical Care Suite 2.0 and is available on AMX 240 mobile X-ray systems as well as Definium™ 656 HD and Definium 646 HD fixed X-ray systems.
Quality Care Suite
COVID-19 Case Study
** The technologist notification is generated 15 mins after exam closure. It is contextual and does not provide any diagnostic information. The on-device, technologist notification is not intended to inform any clinical decision, prioritization, or action.
- Stephen E. Lapinsky. Endotracheal intubation in the ICU. Crit Care. 2015; 19(1): 258.
- Jemmett ME, Kendal KM, Fourre MW, Burton JH. Unrecognized misplacement of endotracheal tubes in a mixed urban to rural emergency medical services setting. Acad Emerg Med 2003;10:961–5.
- Katz SH, Falk JL. Misplaced endotracheal tubes by paramedics in an urban emergency medical services system. Ann Emerg Med 2001;37:32–7.
- Lotano R, Gerber D, Aseron C, Santarelli R, Pratter M. Utility of postintubation chest radiographs in the intensive care unit. Crit Care 2000;4:50–3.
- McGillicuddy DC, Babineau MR, Fisher J, Ban K, Sanchez LD. Is a postintubation chest radiograph necessary in the emergency department? Int J Emerg Med 2009;2:247–9.
- Rachh, Pratik, et al. “Reducing STAT Portable Chest Radiograph Turnaround Times: A Pilot Study.” Current problems in diagnostic radiology (2017).
- GE Healthcare Data on File
- FDA 510(k) K183182