Easily accommodate your daily production needs
- Streamline tracer production with a back-to-back synthesis setup that is as easy as swapping out a used cassette with a new one
- Confidently support all of your daily tracer needs
- Increase your daily production capacity with consistently high yields and shorter synthesis times that result in more doses per run
- Easily accommodate new tracers as they are developed
Evolve alongside clinical needs
The new FASTlab HPLC+Learn more about the new FASTlab™ HPLC+. Efficient HPLC purification and reformulation in one. Increased flexibility and efficiency of R&D tracer production enabling nearly all compounds and synthesis methods. Integrated reformulation system enabling higher dilution volume and faster mixing to empower your clinical research.
FASTlab DeveloperToday’s research projects, tomorrow’s breakthroughs. Scale up tracer production to meet your clinical research needs with the FASTlab™ Developer: a flexible platform to build your research pipeline and produce multiple tracers whether 18F labelled or radio-metal based (61Cu, 64Cu, 68Ga,89Zr.) labelled on a single device. Watch this video to get a quick overview and find out more, contact us to discover the tracers that have been demonstrated using FASTlab™ Developer.
FASTlab 2FASTlab 2 helps you to deliver on promises with consistent supply. It provides dependable tracer supply with a high-yield production and enables consistent access to tracers through fully integrated plug-and-play cassettes with preloaded reagents. While streamlining production for essential tracers, the FASTlab 2 enables predictable delivery for patients’ diagnoses. Watch this video to learn also about how you meet current and future demands through this scalable solution helping you evolve alongside clinical needs.
Streamline Tracer Development
- Increase your production of
11C-based tracers using one TRACERlab FX2 Mel synthesizer to feed up to four TRACERlab FX2 M modules
- Simplify 11C-based tracer production with TRACERlab FX2 C, an automated module that integrates every step of production in one platform
- Optimize production of 18F-based tracers with the fully automated TRACERlab FX2 N synthesizer and pioneer your research