With over 40 years of innovation in parameter technology, GE Healthcare has been at the forefront of continuous research and development. A result of this is our diversified monitoring portfolio of cutting-edge products, equipped with advanced technologies.
- CARESCAPE ONE: Supports bedside and transport clinical workflows across different patient environments by functioning as an
independent intra-hospital transport monitor and a multi-parameter acquisition module.
To learn more, click here.
Lo-flow CO2 is only available through the CARESCAPE ONE.
- CARESCAPE Patient Data Module: Capable of 24-hour data storage with 36 arrhythmia events, 10 ST segments, 20 cardiac calculations and 10 pulmonary calculations. Exceptional parameter set includes 3-, 5-, and 6-leadwire ECG up to 8 measured ECG waveforms, EK-Pro four-lead arrhythmia analysis, optional 12RL™ derived 12-lead ECG and 12SL diagnostic 12-lead ECG, DINAMAP™ SuperSTAT non-invasive blood pressure, and Masimo® SET® or Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2.
Single measurement modules
Neurology modules Hemodynamic modules Respiratory modules
• E-Entropy Module * E-COP Module * E-sCO(V)
• E-NMT Module * E-COPsv Module * E-CAiO(V)(X)
• E-EEGX Module * E-PiCCO Module Acronyms: s=single width; C=CO2;
• E-BIS * E-NSATX Module Ai=anesthetic agents and agent identification
• E-MASIMO Module O=Patient O2; V = Patient Spirometry;
X = Gas exchange
For white papers, quick guides and more about our clinical excellence, please visit clinicalview.gehealthcare.com